Wednesday 1 June 2011

Menu Revamping

I can't believe how much my menus have changed! I'm really doing this!

Daily Menu for June 1, 2011

Breakfast: 1 serving Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal
1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup skim milk
1 cup coffee with 1 tbsp hazelnut flavor

Snack
1 mandarin orange
10 almonds

Lunch
2 cups mixed greens, 1/2 cup tomato with 2 tsp olive oil, 2 tsp lemon, salt and pepper
1/2 Turkey Sandwich (1 slice whole grain bread, 2 slices deli turkey, 1 tbsp mayo, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 leafs lettuce, 2 slices cheddar cheese)

Snack
1 cup fat free plain yogurt with 1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup strawberries

Dinner 1 servings pork chops (bbq'd)
1 corn on the cob
1 cup cooked egg noodles with 1 serving homemade lowfat alfredo sauce

Snack
2 tbsp tostitos spinach dip
12 whole grain tostitos bite size chips

So for my GHGs:
water - will drink throughout the day its only 10pm and I've already had 3!
dairy - I counted 3 but I'm not sure (1 cup milk, 1 cup yogurt, and 2 cheese slices)
veggies - I counted 7 all together (I didn't count the lettuce in my sandwich)
oils - I have 2 tsp in my salad
multivitamins - take at lunch



No comments:

Post a Comment