Thursday 1 September 2011

A New Beginning

Good morning everyone! I finally feel like my life is back in order, and everything is going the way it should be.

The wedding..
Once upon a time a boy met a girl, and they fell in love. We were married on August 13, 2011 and it was a beautiful day. It was warm, sunny, full of laughter, good times, and we got some amazing memories. I couldn't be happier!

The honeymoon..
Two days after the wedding, we were swept away to Elk Ridge Resort for a total of four days. It was relaxing, and we slept probably 75% of the time. Which means we probably needed it. I enjoyed the spa day, the mud wrap, the massage, and the facial. The walks, the food, the drinks, everything was absolutely amazing.

Back to reality..
We've been busy the past couple weeks. Harvest started the day we got back. And Daniel has been busy with that. I went back to work on Monday the 22nd, and have been busy with the new crop year ever sicne. We were supposed to get 40mm of rain last night and I was hoping for some down time with my new hubby but we didn't get any moisture at all! I'm not sure how the weatherman can be that out!

We've also decided we wanted to start trying for a baby. I've kicked myself into full gear in getting healthy again, and eating right. I've bought the "What to Expect When Your Expecting" book, and have been doing some research. I made a doctor appointment next week to go over a couple things regarding getting pregnant and for a physical. So thats my exciting news for today! I probably sound like I'm being anal about the whole thing, but like I told Daniel, I'm the one that has to carry this baby in my tummy for 9 months and I want to be ready to do that, and in tip top shape!

Anyway, back to work for me.. ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment