Tuesday 31 May 2011

Menu Revamping Day 2

So I've taken everything I've learned in the past day and done up another menu..

Daily Menu for May 31, 2011
Breakfast: 1 serving Quaker Weight Control Oatmeal, 1/2 cup blueberries, 1 cup skim milk, 1 cup coffee with 1 tbsp hazelnut flavor
Snack: 1 mandarin orange
Lunch: 2 cups mixed greens with 1 tsp olive oil and salt and pepper, crab melt sandwich
Dinner: 1 serving Greek Ribs, 1/2 cup Lemon Potatoes, 1 cup cucumber sticks
Dessert: 1 cup plain yogurt with 1/2 cup strawberries
Snack: 2 tbsp spinach dip with 12 whole grain tostitos bite size chips

This should definitely follow the GHGs. There is extra oil in the lemon potatos, and my milk servings are in the glass of milk and with the yogurt..both those equal 2 servings. I have a total of 8 fruit/veggies, take my multivitamins with lunch, and water throughout the day.. should be good!

1 comment:

  1. Do you make your own spin-dip that's point friendly? I will stalk you blog for a recipe if so.

    Do you ENJOY the Weight control oatmeal? I thought it was odd and didn't find any benefits over regular plain oatmeal.

    ReplyDelete