Wednesday 15 June 2011

Zumba

I had a wonderfully OP day yesterday. I was starving when I got home from work yesterday and snacked on some crackers and cheese. But thats ok.. I had some extras.

I tried my zumba game for wii last night. It kicked my ass! I was schweating after 5 minutes and I couldn't do half the moves but I just kept jumping and moving and didn't stop for the whole 20 minute workout! Whew.. and then I did a 20 minute speed walk on my treadmill. I think I might renew my gym membership for a month and go in the mornings. I just don't find that working out at home is enough. I want the weights and the workout I get there. I love getting up and going to the gym for an hour in the morning.. its quiet and it wakes me up and gets me moving! I'm kinda scared though that if I start working out they are going to need to take in my dress. I got a phone call last night and the owner said the seamstress is gone back to her homeland because her mother is ill.... I wont get to do my final fitting until the middle of July now! I'm trying not to stress about it. Everything wil be done on time I'm positive!

Anyway.. happy thoughts.. I'm kinda loving this rain right now. Means its going to be a quiet day at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment