Thursday 26 May 2011

May 26, 2011 Ramblings

All in all I had a good day today. I got my blog all set up again, made some friends on the weight watchers website, met with the Priest for our wedding for the last time, bought groceries and got the yard work done. Pretty much everything on my to do list was accomplished! Makes me happy :)

May 26 Groceries

My grocery list wasn't too big, this is a usual grocery list for us, except somehow I always end up spending over $100. Must be the pepperoni sticks DF added, or the "treats" I picked up for work today... I hid them in this photo ;)

May26

I'm big into gardening this year, with our wedding coming up in only 2 1/2 months (yikes!) I want our yard to look beautiful when we are entertaining and have people staying with us. I've picked out some interesting flowers.. these are by far my favorite and they look amazing in my chocolate brown planters!

Flowers


No comments:

Post a Comment