Saturday 19 February 2011

Open Denver Sandwiches (4 pts)

Good morning blogger land! I hope everyone is having a beautiful day so far! Here, the sun is shining, its stopped snowing, someone thought of me and plowed my driveway :) Things are looking good.. well excpet me cause I just rolled out of bed, haven't even put make-up on yet.. hehe

Dan had to work at an event in town this morning so I made us breakfast. His order was poached eggs on toast, which isn't too exciting for me.. I made these!

Open Denver Sandwiches (4pts)
1 egg
1 tbsp 1% milk
1 slice bacon crumbled
1 big tbsp onion, chopped up small
1 big tbsp green pepper, chopped up small
1 big tbsp mushrooms, chopped up small
1 tbsp fresh parsley
sprinkle of garlic, salt and pepper

Mix the egg and milk together in a small bowl. In a frying pan, fry the rest of the ingredients (except cheese) over a low heat. Add in the eggs and shape into two small patties.
Meanwhile toast up an english muffin. Place each pattie on a piece of english muffin and sprinkle with cheese and a couple dashes of hotsauce. Yum
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment